Heidelberg Speedmaster CD 74-5-P + LX (F)
Speedmaster CD 74-5-P + LX (F)
129 Mio Sheets
Alcolor Vario continuous dampening
Autoplate (semi automatic plate loader)
CP 2000 - Digital machine control and diagnosis
Impression-cylinder washing device - automatic
Ink-roller washing device - automatic
Blanket washing device - automatic
Antistatic feeder Compact
Preset feeder (autom. paper size setting)
Extended delivery X2
Coating unit with chambered doctor blade system Tresu
Machine elevated 550mm
Model F Format (58,5 x 74 cm)
Stacking Height Feeder
Stacking Height Delivery
Series Information: Heidelberg SM CD 74
Speedmaster CD 74 - Packaging printing in medium format
In your format the Speedmaster CD 74 defines a new class of performance at up to 18,000 sheets per hour (in straight printing). It is available in sizes 53 cm x 74 cm (C format) and 60.5 cm x 74 cm (F format), with and without sheet reversing device. In particular, the perfecting models of four to ten colors, on request, with coating unit and extended delivery, offer completely new potentials in medium format. Increasing product differentiation and altered target groups require shorter runs and frequent job changes. The Speedmaster CD 74 is a very user-friendly and robust machine.
Profitable by differentiation
The trend to finished print products continues to develop dynamically. With the Speedmaster CD 74, you can respond to this trend flexible and economical. Both in the segment of high-quality commercial printing as well as in packaging and label printing gloss and metallic effects increase the valence. Here, printing of UV inks and coatings play an important role. The Speedmaster CD is available with UV equipment that allows a flexible adaptation.
At a glance
- The new suction head reduces setup times by simplified, automatic adjustment, and is available with pile height sensor.
- The Preset feeder includes an automatic sheet arrival control and misalignment correction, creating a safer sheet travel.
- The feed table with central suction tape provides fast job changes at minimum need for adjustment.
- The inking and dampening units react with the Color Fast Solution software immediately to the changes of damping and coloring.
- The sheet guide with AirTransfer Stystem between the printing units is automatically set to the substrate thicknesses entered on the Prinect CP2000 Center.
- The coating facility has a remote adjustment for lateral, circumferential and diagonal register for a time-saving setting. It can be equipped with a chambered blade system.
- The DryStar dryer systems are optimally matching the sheet travel.
- The preset delivery ensures precise pile formation with the highest machine speed.