Heidelberg Speedmaster 52-2
40 Mio Sheets
Alcolor continuous dampening
CPtronic - Digital machine control and diagnosis
Impression-cylinder washing device - automatic
Ink-roller washing device - automatic
Blanket washing device - automatic
Pull lay control - electric
Powder sprayer Grafix Alphatronic 200
+ Version (gearing for numbering)
Electr. Power Rating
Max. Paper Strength
Min. Paper Strength
Stacking Height Feeder
Stacking Height Delivery
Series Information: Heidelberg SM 52
Speedmaster 52 – The most successful machine in small format
The Speedmaster 52 in format 35 x 50 offers from single color up to ten-color press a wide variety of models, which makes it possible to meet the individual needs. The thickness of the substrates ranges from 0.03 mm to 0.4 mm at a speed of up to 15,000 sheets per hour. With their successful Speedmaster technology at attractive terms, it provides production and investment security due to high print quality, reliability and value. Thus, the Speedmaster 52 is the ideal machine for small and medium-sized commercial printers who want to meet increasing customer demands professionally.
At a glance:
- To operate the machine with the Prinect CP2000 Center is amazingly easy: the swiveling touch screen provides centralized operation of important machine functions such as color, register and washing device.
- The ergonomically designed suction head of the feeder with combined lifting and forwarding suckers separates the sheet safely and reliably.
- The conversion of the optional perfecting device is simple and precise by touch of a button - pneumatically controlled storage drum and pincer gripper curves go in the exact position. The reversing drum with replaceable lift Transfer Jacket Plus reduces cleaning costs considerably.
- The printing units of the Speedmaster 52 are characterized by extensive automation. They have automatic washing systems for blanket and impression cylinders and for the inking unit. With AutoPlate the plate exchanges can be done in less than one minute per printing unit.
- A key advantage of the large-sized color unit is a high storage capacity with it resulting optimal color stability, high process reliability and outstanding print quality.
- The optional coating unit with the proven Heidelberg two-roller system gives a even distribution of coating across the entire sheet.
- The DryStar, integrated in the extended high-pile delivery, allows optimum drying at maximum print speed and thus a fast processing.
- Delivery configurations: The standard delivery is compact and can be supplied with numbering and perforation as well as imprinting unit. The high-pile delivery reduces, compared to the standard delivery, the pile change frequency by a good third.